Hahnemühle Hemp 290
Hahnemühle Hemp is a 290gsm fine art inkjet paper which is produced from one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world: hemp. 60% of this paper is composed of hemp fibres whilst the remaning 40% cotton is cotton. Owing to the naturally bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners (OBAs) are required. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this is a truly versatile fine art inkjet paper. Colours and details are brilliantly reproduced, the depth of the black truly stands out and contrasts are reproduced with stunning effect.
This acid and lignin free fine art inkjet paper meets the most exacting museum quality requirements for age resistance. Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries, and due to its extremely robust fibres, it has often been used for long-lasting historical documents, such as the Gutenberg Bible and the US Declaration of Independence.
- Hahnemühle Portfolio Box - HempRegular Price £231.95 Special Price £161.95 £134.96In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp A4 25 sheets£38.95 £32.46In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp A3 25 sheets£77.95 £64.96In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp A3+ 25 sheets£99.95 £83.29In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp A2 25 sheets£152.95 £127.46In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp 17 inch roll (432mm x 12m)£122.95 £102.46In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp 24 inch roll (610mm x 12m)£157.95 £131.62In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp 36 inch roll (914mm x 12m)£234.95 £195.79Ships in 1-2 days
- Hahnemühle Hemp 44 inch roll (1118mm x 12m)£283.95 £236.62In stock
- Hahnemühle Hemp 50 inch roll (1270mm x 12m)£318.95 £265.79Ships in 1-2 days