Awagami Inkjet Papers are truly unique. Crafted from natural fibers and pure mountain water, these papers faithfully retain the beautiful and unique texture of traditional Japanese washi whilst maximising the creative potential of digital prints. There are no words that can adequately describe the feel of seeing and holding a print made on these wonderfully exotic papers, be it for the first time or every single subsequent time.
Gamut freaks beware. With a lower gamut than western fine art inkjet papers, prints made on Awagami Inkjet Papers yield a softer, more artistic image. However, gamut is not the point of using these papers. These are papers for those seeking a unique, exotic look to their prints.
"By using Japanese washi paper, photographs are reborn with a unique new expression" - Eikoh Hoscoe, photographer
Items 1-12 of 88
- Awagami Bamboo 110gsm A4 20 sheets£18.95 £15.79Awaiting stock
- Awagami Bamboo 110gsm A3+ 10 sheets£19.95 £16.62In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 110gsm A2 10 sheets£39.95 £33.29Special order - please
- Awagami Bamboo 110gsm A1 10 sheets£69.95 £58.29Special order - please
- Awagami Bamboo 110gsm 44 inch roll (1118mm x 15m)£143.95 £119.96Special order - please
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm A4 20 sheets£19.95 £16.62In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm A3+ 10 sheets£21.95 £18.29In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm A2 10 sheets£43.95 £36.62In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm A1 10 sheets£75.95 £63.29Special order - please
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm 17 inch roll (432mm x 15m)£90.95 £75.79In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm 24 inch roll (610mm x 15m)£128.95 £107.46In stock
- Awagami Bamboo 170gsm 44 inch roll (1118mm x 15m)£193.95 £161.62In stock