Awagami Inbe Thick
Awagami Inbe Thick represents a unique achievement in Japanese inkjet papermaking as it is composed of a complex mix of ultra-strong hemp and kozo (mulberry) fibres yet has a finely textured surface. Inbe papers are some of the naturally whitest Awagami Inkjet Papers (no bleaching or brighteners) and are recommended for fine art photography, limited edition books, hybrid printmaking and antique reproductions. A thinner version, Inbe Thin is recommended for smaller and more subtle prints.
- Awagami Inbe Thick White A4 20 sheets£31.95 £26.62In stock
- Awagami Inbe Thick White A3+ 10 sheets£43.95 £36.62Special order - please
- Awagami Inbe Thick White A2 10 sheets£68.95 £57.46In stock
- Awagami Inbe Thick White A1 10 sheets£123.95 £103.29Special order - lead time
approx 3 months
- Awagami Inbe Thick White 44 inch roll (1118mm x 15m)£206.95 £172.46In stock