Hahnemühle Agave A2 25 sheets
- 290gsm, 70% agave fibre, 30% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Matt with rough yet delicately defined surface texture
Hahnemühle Agave is a 290gsm fine art inkjet paper that is produced using agave fibres. 70% of this unique, environmentally friendly fine art inkjet paper is made from sisal fibres whilst the remaining 30% is comprised of cotton. The paper base has a naturally bright white tone and thus does not contain optical brighteners (OBAs). The rough, yet delicately defined surface texture gives the printed images a captivating sense of depth and whilst imparting with a pleasant, soft feel to the touch. The matt premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding prints with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast.
Hahnemühle Agave is acid and lignin free and meets the most exacting museum quality requirements in terms of age resistance. The combination of unique raw fibre materials, bright white natural tone, balanced surface texture and the customary high print quality makes it an exclusive, versatile fine art inkjet paper.
|Mainland UK and Northern Ireland||Cost|
|Standard delivery (3 to 5 business days)|
|- orders under £60||£ 4.95 inc VAT|
|- orders over £60||FREE|
|Express delivery (next business day)|
|- orders under £100||£ 5.95 inc VAT|
|- orders over £100||FREE|
We regret that next day pre-12pm and Saturday delivery services are currently not available.
Please note that our order cut-off time for express deliveries is 2pm.
Standard delivery orders are sent by Royal Mail or courier depending on the size of the order. All express delivery orders are sent by DHL, DPD or UPS. We notify you with the tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Where appropriate, you will also receive an email and text message on the day of delivery with your 1 hour delivery window.
Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and certain other remote areas incur a courier surcharge of £10 and delivery times are a minimum of 48 hours.
Channel Islands delivery charges are fixed at £12.00 exc VAT.
|Overseas destinations||Cost||Transit time|
|Benelux, France, Germany and Republic of Ireland||£ 18.00 inc VAT||2-3 days|
|Other EU||£ 25.00 inc VAT||3-5 days|
|Cyprus and Malta||£ 50.00 inc VAT||5-7 days|
|Europe non-EU||£ 30.00 exc VAT||5-7 days|
|Rest of the world||Contact us for quote||1-3 days|
Overseas delivery times are based on guidance from courier firms and may vary depending on circumstances.